Rabu, 14 Agustus 2013

Grizzly H8006 1 Ton Heavy-Duty Beam Trolley
Turn any adequately supported steel I-beam into an overhead moving system with one of these I-beam trolleys. removable spacers allow for adjustments to fit any standard size I-beam. adjusts from 2-1/2-Inch to 8-1/2-Inch. it has solid steel wheels with heavy-duty ball bearings.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
Grizzly H8006 1 Ton Heavy-Duty Beam Trolley Grizzly H8006 1 Ton Heavy-Duty Beam Trolley
Product Features :
  • Turn any adequately supported steel I-beam into an overhead moving system with one of these I-beam trolleys removable spacers allow for adjustments t
  • Removable spacers allow for adjustments to fit any standard size I-beam
  • Adjusts from 2-1/2-Inch to 8-1/2-Inch

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $79.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar